Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanence vacancy based in Swindon for an Social Worker in School. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £36,070.00 - £39,000.00 per annum.
Duties of the Assistant Team Manager:
- The post holder will take on a role in this project on a 12-month fixed term basis throughout the duration of the programme or a permanent vacancy.
- You will join a welcoming service where expectations are high, and where you will receive excellent support and supervision in the role.
- We are investing in safeguarding services in order to drive service improvement and achieve better outcomes for the children and families in Swindon.
- We want passionate and experienced staff to join us on our improvement journey.
Benefits of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Competitive salaries
- Free car parking at our central Swindon campus
- A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 30 days after 10 years' service
- Leisure and Legal Services discounts
- Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
- "Happy to talk flexible working"
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.