Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Stevenage, within the Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £26 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Endorse and act in accordance with the principles of personalisation, ensuring that appropriate safeguarding responses and actions are person-centred and, as far as possible, putting people in control of their lives.
- Your practice will be responsive, inclusive and community-based
- Working to ensure the service provided is effective, efficient and delivers positive and personal outcomes for the citizens of Hertfordshire.
- Respond to safeguarding concerns raised
- Record safeguarding adult concerns accurately and timely
- Identify safeguarding plans to mitigate risk to the person
- Gather relevant information to support decision making
- Seek and record views of adult at risk
- Undertake capacity assessments / best interest decisions as appropriate
- Contribute to strategy discussions or meetings.
- You may be required to lead investigations and contribute to case conferences
- Ensuring outcomes are recorded; be lead investigator on a section 42 enquiry
- Identify need for other assessments or interventions required.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Sam Jewell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.