Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Social Worker to work 37 hours per week based in Watford, within the Safeguarding Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £27,741 - £34,728 per annum.
- Working at the forefront of best practice to deliver first class support to vulnerable children and families which will expose you to managing complex and diverse caseloads
- Carrying out assessments and developing plans to support children & families using leading edge practices to create effective solutions
- Prepare and deliver welfare reports to conferences and court hearings
- Travel to visit service users out in the community, either in their homes or at other venues in order to undertake assessments
- Attend meetings at other sites other than your own work base
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant frontline experience within Children’s services
- Confident to deliver good social work practice, with excellent written and verbal skills
- Substantial knowledge of childcare legislation and experience of conducting assessments as well as presenting care plans to conferences and reviews
- Passionate about working with families to achieve the best outcome and will be a competent and proactive team player to support the smooth running and working of the service
- The ability to drive and/or travel around the county – willing to undertake a DVLA check
- The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English
- Competitive starting salary of between £36,234 and £39,728 per annum depending on experience(this is including Market Forces payment)
- Newly qualified social worker will start from £32,672 per annum ( Including Market Forces payment )
- Welcome one off payment of £1000 for all external appointments who have completed their ASYE
- Market Forces payment of up to £5000 (£4000 for CLA teams)
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidate that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi time with accessibility to equipment to work from home, for this role
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.