Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time countywide in Hertfordshire, within the Looked After Children Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £32,905- £38,799 per annum.
- Working at the forefront of best practice to deliver first-class support to vulnerable children and families.
- Managing a complex and diverse caseload. As an innovation authority, we are committed to developing motivational social work practice and you will be trained to work in this way.
- Carry out assessments and develop plans to support families using leading-edge practices to create effective solutions for the children and families that we work with.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills as you will need to prepare and deliver welfare reports to conferences and court hearings.
- At least one year's frontline experience as well as completion of your ASYE
- Must have substantial knowledge of childcare legislation and experience of conducting assessments as well as presenting care plans to conferences and reviews.
- Must be passionate about working with families to achieve the best outcome and will be a competent and proactive team player to support the smooth running and working of the service.
- Welcome payment of £1000 for all external appointments
- Market Forces payment of up to £5000 (£4000 for CLA teams)
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidates that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi-time
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.