Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker within a Safeguarding Team in Bracknell. The ideal candidate will possess specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the SWE(Social Work England).
The salary for this social worker job is £33,652 - £38,295 per annum.
- We are seeking qualified social workers to join our FSM teams with at least two year's frontline experience as well as completion of the ASYE. You will be working in a co-located, multi-agency team with colleagues specialising in substance misuse, adult mental health, domestic abuse and access to clinical psychologists to address the issues that place children at risk of harm.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current SWE registration
- Significant experience within children's services
- You must have excellent written and verbal skills and have substantial knowledge of childcare legislation and experience of conducting assessments as well as presenting care plans to conferences and reviews.
- You must be passionate about working with families to achieve the best outcome and will be a competent and proactive team player to support the smooth running and working of the service.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.