Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Staffordshire, within the Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.53 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake cases independently and demonstrate an ability to adapt the approach from first principles to deal with more complex or unusual cases, assessing and managing risks appropriately
- In the Social Work role, they progress to practice effectively, exercising higher quality judgments, in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty, and challenges
- Be familiar with local resource networks and be recognized by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and advice whilst maintaining the core principles of an outcome-focused approach
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.