Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Safeguarding Locality Team based in Isle of Wight. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (assignment rate).
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- A minimum 2 years' experience within Adults Services
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the role and the complexity of the work undertaken to achieve the best outcomes.
- Clear experience and operational knowledge of working in a busy and pressurised front line team.
- Have a clear understanding of and experience working with Adult Social Care statutory duties under the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other primary legislation and guidance including Continuing Health care.
- To demonstrate person centred working,
- To facilitate and support individuals to complete a needs assessment using a strengths-based approach, which focuses on the skills and abilities, considers their networks of support both within families and the wider community.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.