Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a new permanent position available for an experienced Social Worker within the Safeguarding & Support Team to work full time based in Dudley.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker Safeguarding & Support Team job is up to £38.890per annum.
- To hold and manage a varied caseload reflecting the function of the team in accordance with relevant policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Identify and assess levels of risk and need and delivers protective or supportive services for children at risk, in need and/or looked after.
- Maintain an up-to-date assessment, care plan and reviews for all cases.
- Child’s welfare is paramount throughout.
- Ensure that reports are up to date, of a high quality and submitted according to appropriate timescales.
- Maintain accurate, up to date, and relevant case recordings and any other records as specified in departmental guidance and procedures and utilising tools such as the Children Case Management (CCM) system as appropriate.
- Maintain regular supervision through frequent meetings and briefings in line with the Department’s supervision policy. Contribute to the development of other workers sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
- To contribute through team meetings and organisational events to the development of the service.
- Ensure that expenditure on cases is properly authorised and recorded, in accordance with departmental procedures.
Requirements of a Social Worker, Safeguarding & Support:
- A social Work Qualification or equivalent.
- Understanding of relevant legislation.
- Registered or eligible for registration.
- Experience in Social Work.
- A bespoke induction packages
- Free on-site parking
- Learning and development programme
- Discounted leisure benefits
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Local government pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
This Social Worker Safeguarding & Support job is advertised by Ashley Eales; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.