Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Safeguarding and Support team based in Wood Green, Haringey.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £31,323 - £42,024 per annum.
- You will be required to manage complex cases, while ensuring the voice of the child is heard and recorded consistently. We are committed to "signs of safety" and need exceptional social workers who are committed to embedding this model of working.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Experienced social work professionals with 2 years post qualifying experience, preferably in a similar setting
- Where required, implementation of child in need plans and supporting the children and families that are subject to statutory child protection measures.
- Social Workers are required to take a multidisciplinary approach through liaising with partner agencies to ensure that children's needs are provided efficiently and effectively
- £2,000 recruitment payment within your first year of employment.
- Retention payments are made after 18 months of service to the value of £3,000.
- The retention payments are paid to experienced qualified social workers and are subject to conditions.
- Other benefits include 30 days of annual leave, 50 hours a year of personal development training and pension scheme.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.