Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Hertford, Stevenage, and Hemel Hempstead, within the Safeguarding Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £27,741 - £34,728 per annum.
- Join the Family Safeguarding Team which consist of multi-agency teams that work with Child Protection and Child in Need cases and conduct the majority of care proceedings.
- These multi-disciplinary teams consist of professionals in children’s and adult social work, domestic abuse, sexual abuse, substance misuse, and mental health who work together to tackle to root causes of risk in families.
- Support PLO and proceedings work with specialist assessments.
- Have a strong focus on our model of practice – motivational interviewing, the service continues to see high levels of success in helping families tackling the toxic issues and keeping more children safely with their families.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline safeguarding social work.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.