Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Stevenage, within the Family Safeguarding, Assessment, and Looked After Children Teams.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £27,741 - £34,728 per annum.
- Deliver first class support to vulnerable children and families, which includes managing complex and diverse caseloads.
- Regular supervision meetings and training opportunities.
- Work in a flexible and balanced way with a focus on continuous improvement, underpinned by a mix and blend approach.
- Carry out assessments and develop plans to support children and families using leading edge practices to create effective solutions.
- Prepare and deliver welfare reports to conferences and court hearings.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Have substantial knowledge of childcare legislation and experience of conducting assessments as well as presenting care plans to conference and reviews.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.