Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and supportive recruitment company currently has a job based in Apsley for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Safeguarding Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The Family Safeguarding Teams will provide training on motivational interviewing and any other aspects required for the role.
Regular supervision will be conducted, frequency will be case "risk" dependent. Case loads are under 20 per QSW.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Minimum of 3 years post qualified experience, ideally within frontline childrens teams
- The suitable candidate will need to have extensive Childrens experience with a keen interest to be a part of the "Family Safeguarding" way of working
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.