Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Northamptonshire, within the Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for Social Worker job is £33,568 to £36,597 per annum.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of and application of children's legislation
- Experienced in using child protection policies and procedures
- Passionate about helping children achieve
- Able to work effectively in a multi-agency environment
- Skilled at report writing and able to maintain accurate records
- Enhanced DBS clearance
We can offer qualified Social Workers:
- A salary up to £36,597, commensurate with experience
- Up to £8000 towards relocation to Northamptonshire
- A bonus payment of £4000 paid in your first year of employment
- An environment that fully supports your continuous professional development
- Extensive learning and development opportunities including Signs of Safety, ABE and other training
- Flexible and family working
- High support, high challenge
- Good supervision
- Good Team manager/Staff ratio
- Clear career pathway
- Managed caseload
- Opportunity to work with a Social Work Academy
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.