Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within the Safeguarding Team based in Stafford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.53 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Complying at all times with the policies and procedures of Families First Directorate in respect of all aspects of work.
- Ensuring that all work is completed within the stated timescales in accordance with both national and local policy.
- Planning, carrying out and monitoring all activities required for individual children and families to ensure that they are achieving their assessed outcomes.
- Undertaking regular reviews of individual children's and families situations and to use the outcome to formulate new arrangements and plans in conjunction with service users and other agencies.
- Maintaining client records in line with Directorate policies and procedures within the framework provided by the Integrated Children's System in relation to recording information about children and families.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Michael Bridges; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.