Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Safeguarding Team based in Hounslow. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (assignment rate).
- Provide Social Work intervention to Hounslow residents and carers and undertake Social Care Assessments and to identify their needs and desired outcomes which places the resident at the centre of all interventions and giving them choice and control over the delivery of services.
- As a social worker, you will protect the rights and promote the interests of Hounslow residents and their carers to ensure they are kept safe, in line with the Council's and Pan London Safeguarding Policy including investigations, contributing to planning meetings and actions.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- A minimum 2 years' experience within Adults Services
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant social services legislation, particularly Care Act 2014, Mental Health Capacity Act 2005 and how this relates to the statutory role of social care
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.