Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Bromley, within the Referral & Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- A driving licence & having access to a car is preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of the Children Act 1989, the 2004 Children Act Amendment and other relevant legislation, regulations and guidance such as new assessment framework.
- Knowledge of the range of services, which are available to children and families, and of the organisational framework within which they are provided.
- Knowledge of child development and of family functioning and dynamics.
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding, knowledge and skills in valuing diversity
- Ability to relate effectively to children, parents and carers, many of whom may be under stress.
- Skill in assessing and analysing situations and in formulating, implementing and reviewing, alongside service users, appropriate intervention programmes.
- Ability to manage working time effectively in order to meet both professional priorities and administrative requirements.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.