Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Referral & Assessment Team in Croydon.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32-£35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The Assessment service is a referral and assessment service, safeguarding children from the front door into Children's Services.
- The work is a mixture of sectin 17, 47, CLA and initiating Care procedings.
- There are 6 social work teams in the service, rotating duty cover one week in every six.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Child and family focused, passionate about outcomes for children
- Ability to write succinct, analytical assessments that focus on the child's journey, including appropriate use of research to evidence recommendations
- Excellent risk assessment skill's, ability to manage safe uncertainty
- Ability to progress work within statutory and departmental timescales
- Must have atleast 5 years experience of working in Assessments
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.