Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Referral and Assessment Team based in York.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in children's' services and be registered on Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £38 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 5-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Carrying out Initial Assessments
- Initiating Care Proceedings
- Taking cases to initial case conference
- Carrying out assessments under the single assessment framework
- Care Planning and signposting
- Completing risk assessments
- Writing reports for initial child protection case conferences
- Attending case conferences
- Completing Section 17 reports for family courts
- Writing initial court statements
- Applying for emergency care orders
- Attending court
- Carrying out home visits for monitoring purposes and to safeguard Children
- Chairing meetings
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.