Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Referral and Assessment Team based in Kingston. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £33,948 to £40,728 per annum + welcome payment of £2000. Also a retention payment of £3000 is available for every two years of service.
- Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
- Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
- Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services
- Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jamie Bartlett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.