Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Wandsworth, within the Referral & Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £32,000 - £44,000 per annum.
- Play a central role in achieving positive outcomes for children in Wandsworth
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues across the service and the partnership to deliver a high-quality and responsive social work service in Referral and Assessment (RAS)
- Work collaboratively with our families, partners as well as colleagues within the Long-Term teams, bringing together and coordinating the team around the child to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to safeguarding, as well as Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Review
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience of working across voluntary and statutory agencies
- An excellent communicator, a collaborator who is compassionate and understand the needs of children and young people
- Applied knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance
- Complete their ASYE Year
- In return, we can offer you working arrangements that will enhance your work-life balance and a generous holiday allowance of 31 days plus bank holidays.
- We provide parking for staff that are working directly with children and families. During the current covid pandemic parking restrictions, permits and charging have been temporarily waived for all frontline staff.
- In addition, we offer a range of staff benefits such as membership of the Local Government contributory pension scheme, HMRC childcare scheme, new technology scheme, interest-free loans on annual travel cards, discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops, and other establishments. A wide range of developmental opportunities is also offered.
- Wandsworth is a vibrant borough with great transport links. You can visit anywhere in the borough through public transport as this is an extremely accessible borough. There are excellent shops, local leisure facilities, and each borough area has its own unique range of amenities.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.