Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a new permanent position available for an experienced Social Worker within the Referral and Assessment Team to work full time based in Blackpool.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker Referral and Assessment Team job is up to £38.890per annum.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers, and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Identify risk of abuse and investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse, or ill-treatment of children; undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young people.
- Apply critical reflection and analysis to inform and provide a rationale for professional decision-making
- Use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families, and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect, and abuse (PCF requirement)
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies to gather information and resources necessary for assessment and care planning activities.
- Work to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection and give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
- Lead Professional in assessing, planning, and reviewing assessments and care plans of children subject to statutory intervention,
- Ability to understand the Journey of the Child and plan for permanence with the child remaining central to planning.
- Manage an allocated caseload of complex cases and maintain all statutory responsibilities updating case notes and other records, write reports and maintain chronologies as required.
- Operate effectively within multi-agency and inter-professional partnerships settings and meetings
Requirements of a Social Worker, Referral and Assessment:
- A social Work Qualification or equivalent.
- Understanding of relevant legislation.
- Registered or eligible for registration.
- Approved mental health professional.
- Experience in Social Work.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley Eales; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.