Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Referral and Assessment Team in Bexley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £34 to £35 per hour (Assignment rate).
- To undertake regular visits to and work creatively with children and young people in order to develop a good rapport.
- To work in a respectful and professional manner with children and families that is focused on achieving what is in the best interest of the child.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience or a willingness to be trained in and use the signs of safety practice model we use when working with children and families.
- Consistently use the Signs of safety practice model when assessing risks or worries, what is working well and exploring the next steps to improve the outcomes and safety of the children and young people that we serve.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.