Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Merton in the Referral and Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 to £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
- To provide an accountable statutory social work service to children, young people and their families/carers, to include assessment, intervention, case planning and review, appropriate to the work of the team and service unit.
- To undertake cases with complex risk levels.
- To take responsibility for decision making on duty on a day-to-day basis as appropriate.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- 3 years Referral and Assessment experience
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.