Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Richmond, within the Recovery Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- To undertake assessments of individual and carers needs and risks to encourage independence, provide support and prevent harm.
- To undertake statutory intervention where service users are deemed to be at risk, including situations where people may be neglected or abused in accordance with the Inter-Agency Policy and Procedures for Safeguarding Adults.
- To facilitate service user choice and empowerment through a strength-based approach, promoting independence and the personalisation agenda through all stages of assessment, support planning and review to enable service users to maintain independence for as long as possible.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.