Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Uxbridge, within the RAS/MASH Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £40,448 - £44,342 per annum.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding, with more autonomy.
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
- Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Provide support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a 'buddy' for inductees.
- Take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from appropriate Social Worker to ensure effective practice, critical reflection and career development.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
- Recognise discriminatory practices and appropriately challenge service users, colleagues and senior staff.
- Be responsible for proactive measures in response to emergency safety and liberty issues.
- Demonstrate cost-consciousness in the application of available resources.
- Maintain knowledge of current team plan and of own contribution in delivering this.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework (Social Work level).
- Use a wide range of evidence sources to inform decision-making.
- Clearly report and record judgements, decisions and analysis using the appropriate system (Protocol / AIS).
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.