Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Preparing for Adulthood Team based in Bexley. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide information and support to young people with learning disabilities and their families enabling them through assessment to achieve person centred transition planning.
- Undertake Needs Assessments and produce person centred care plans for this group of young people.
- To carry out any other tasks that may be allocated by the Line Manager.
- To make constructive use of regular supervision to enhance opportunities for personal development and to improve the quality and standard of services.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.