Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Hillingdon, within the Preparation for Adulthood Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £39,000 per annum.
- Manage a limited client caseload, including safeguarding adults.
- Accept referrals from Supervisor or Team Manager.
- Assess nature of issues, identify relevant objectives to resolve problems and to take effective action to achieve solutions.
- Employ a variety of social work models and techniques in addressing the client’s requirements.
- Work collaboratively with other council officers and other agencies such as the police, health workers, voluntary sector organisations and partners.
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
- Use a range of framework for assessment and intervention.
- Use a wide range of evidence sources to inform decision-making.
- Clearly report and record judgements, decisions, and analysis using the appropriate system (Protocol / AIS).
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline adult social work.
- 12 months ASYE.
- Experience in the assessment and care management of older people and/or people with disabilities.
- Experience in the application of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Care Act 2014.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.