Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for x2 experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in Northamptonshire, within the Pre-birth Assessment Team.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £36 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
You will be looking at pre-birth assessments and up to 1yr olds as part of a pre-birth assessment project for at least six months for 0.5 of their time and hold a safeguarding caseload of up to 10 cases for the other 0.5.
- You will work alongside dedicated Family Support Workers, specialist midwives, and other support services as required to support these families to make the required changes prior to the birth of their child
- You will produce a high-quality pre-birth assessment ready for court if required
- You are experienced with the provision of court reports and can work independently
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- You must have your own transport
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.