Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Northampton, within the Pre-Birth Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
2 x Social Workers in Northampton.
This is a project which focusses on the assessment, support and intervention with our families most at risk of their children being removed at birth.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To specialise in pre-birth assessments and up to 1yr olds as part of a pre-birth assessment project for at least six months for 0.5 of their time and hold a safeguarding caseload of up to 10 cases for the other 0.5.
- To work alongside dedicated Family Support Workers, specialist midwives and other support services as required to support these families to make the required changes prior to the birth of their child.
- Produce a high quality pre-birth assessment ready for court if required
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must have demonstrable experience in providing direct work with families, especially within pre-birth assessments
- Must be experienced with provision of court reports and can work independently.
- Must have own transport
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.