Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Totnes, within the Permanency & Transitions Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
An accommodation allowance of £150 per week is available if the candidate lives more than 50 miles one-way from the work base.
- Work with children in care and supporting them to make a successful transition to adulthood.
- Build good relationships with young people and ensure that their views are heard.
- Complete assessments, care plans, family time reviews and visits in timescales.
- Risk meetings, safety plans, and transitions to new placements or semi-independent living.
- Multi-agency working supporting placements, mental health, and education to ensure that the young person achieves their potential and best health.
- Manage a caseload of 16-20 cases both in and out of county.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Two years post qualifying experience within frontline children and families or permanence teams.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle, subject to reasonable adjustments that may need to be made in line with the Equality Act 2010.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.