Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Tiverton, within the Permanency & Transition Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The role is for a full time 37 hours locum Social Worker to work with children in care with a caseload of around 18 children aged up to 18 who are in care under care orders or S20 in a range of placements including foster care and residential.
- The expectations are for statutory social work practice including statutory child in care visiting, assessment and care planning, permanency planning, participation on the Duty rota, court work as needed, preparation for independent living, placement stability, child in care reviews, placement planning, risk assessment, multi professional working, safeguarding including adolescent safety framework, preventative work, presentation at resource panel, referrals to other services, and any other duties associated with the role.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services.
- Must have Child Protection, Children in Need and Looked After Children experience.
- Must be able to drive due to the rural nature of the area.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.