Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Blackpool for a Social Worker to work within a Permanence (Looked After Children's) Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with the HCPC.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,507 - £37,849 per annum.
- You will hold a caseload of children with plans of permanence as well as vacancies for social workers to be dedicated to the undertaking of SGO reports and discharges. You may also have the opportunity to develop their skills in other areas of children's services should there be a specific need. This is an exciting opportunity to join colleagues who are committed to ensuring a quality service is provided to those children who need our support and protection.
- You will have the chance to develop longer term relationships with children for whom you will act as their corporate parent. The focus of the teams is to ensure that the right children are in our care, that their placement meets their needs and they have the best opportunity in respect of education, health and ongoing support into adulthood.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.