Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Worker to work full-time based in Bedford, within the Permanence Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Parenting assessments
- Direct work with children
- Dealing with all statutory LAC work, conducting LAC visits, direct work with children , Completing LAC reviews and adhering to Process. Safeguarding issues. some PEP meetings
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline social work experience
- Experience of LAC (all ages)
- Permanence planning, inc plans for adoption
- Experience of working within a statutory setting
- Strong experience of Court work
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.