Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Older Peoples Disabilities Team based in Southwark. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contracts.
- As postholder of this role you will be expected to carry caseloads that involve vulnerable older adults and people with disabilities.
- You will have the responsibility for ensuring people are safe, investigating safeguarding issues, dealing with issues that arise for people with care packages and in placements, extra care sheltered housing, negotiating difficult family/care relationships, supporting people without capacity, court work, transitions or those who are substance misusers and completion of Best Interest Assessments.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.