Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within Older People Services in Doncaster. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This role will require some weekend working.
- To carry out the statutory duties of the Directorate in relation to Adults in accordance with Directorate policies and procedures
- To undertake social work tasks working closely with other professional staff to assess the needs of adults and to deliver packages of care to meet individual requirement
- To develop skills in work with older people including those with a mental infirmity and with people with physical disabilities
- Where appropriate to develop special interests according to need, demand and service priorities
- To be involved in the duty system during office hours on a rota basis
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experience of social work intervention, assessment, care planning and direct work with clients through voluntary work or work in Health and Social Care Agency
- Ability to work as a member of a team & ability to adapt to changing working practice
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.