Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Older People Physical Disabilities Team based in Devon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The hub receives referrals from the general public and professionals who are raising safeguarding concerns.
- The hub are responsible for information gathering in order to identify if safeguarding duties apply under the Care Act 2014.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults Services
- Preference would be for a worker who is familiar with the specialist safeguarding hub function however we would also be interested to hear from workers who have current experience of working in local authority adult social care, or allied professions if they feel that they have a good understanding of safeguarding procedures.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.