Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work within an Older Adults/Physical Disabilities Team based in London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £31,103 - £39,555 per annum.
- Undertake assessments of individual and carers' needs and risks to encourage independence, provide support, and prevent harm.
- Work in partnership with service users and carers using a person-centered approach, with the aim of maximizing independence, wellbeing, and choice.
- Apply social work principles and values to guide professional practice and respect diversity.
In return we offer:
- In return, we can offer you working arrangements that will enhance your work-life balance.
- These include compressed hours, home working (dependent on service need) and a generous holiday allowance of 31 days plus bank holidays.
- In addition, we offer a range of staff benefits such as membership of the Local Government contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, new technology scheme, interest-free loans on annual travel cards, discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops, and other establishments.
- A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adult services
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and local authority responsibilities in the safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
- You must have good communication, decision-making, and time management skills.
This Social Worker job is advertised by charlie Reeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.