Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Waltham Forest in an Older Adults Mental Health Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31.15 per hour (Assignment rate).
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Current/recent user of Mosaic/RIO
- Recent experience of making placements/care packages
- Recently worked with Older Adults in community/hospital setting
- Good grasp of Care Act requirements
- Experience of Safeguarding Adults investigations
- Some MH knowledge inc Dementia is preferable
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.