Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Wandsworth, within the No Recourse to Public Funds Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 - £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Assess the social care needs of adults and families with no recourse to public funds.
- Be responsible for assessing potential service users' support needs and signposting those who are not eligible for support to other organisations for assistance.
- To provide accurate information and advice to a wide audience of people including service users, internal and external stakeholders, immigration services and medical and legal professionals.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Knowledge of immigration, human rights and social care legislation to the work of the service and the assessments and reviews
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.