Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Coventry, within the MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Team). The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.53 - £29.93 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To process referrals and gather information
- Enable an accurate initial threshold assessment to be made regarding the support that a child and their family may require.
- Provide good quality advice to ensure that families receive appropriate support.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must be enthusiastic, quick thinking and confident in dealing with members of the public, professionals and agencies via the telephone
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kamruz Zaman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.