Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Harrow, within the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH). The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £252 per day (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- To be the allocated Social Worker to complete assessments for children in need, Including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions for all allocated children and families.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.