Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Kirklees, within the Mental Health Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £21.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Responsible for a caseload of service users with complex mental health needs
- To carry out assessments, develop and implement care plans and review and assess these
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experience of working with people with mental health needs, care planning and risk assessments is required.
- Knowledge of statutory responsibilities also required the i.e. Care Act, safeguarding vulnerable adults and children
This Social Worker job is advertised by Michael Bridges; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.