Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Mental Health Team in Barnet. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- Work with an adult service group from the age of 18 to 65 years and covers all mental illnesses apart from dementia.
- You will carry a caseload of around 20 patients.
- You will also be doing safeguarding and care Act Assessments and reviews.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Knowledge of adult legislation and the continuing healthcare process
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.