Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full time within a Mental Health Team based in Merton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- Ensure Safeguarding process runs to timescale.
- Ensuring Safeguarding Planning Meetings are organised, and take place as required.
- Writing Safeguarding reports and data inputting in Mosaic.
- Carry Caseload of those with stable Mental Health conditions, who have transitioned from Secondary level Mental Health.
- Support social needs for this group including, accessing required services through the Care Act.
- Assessing needs of Carers.
- Organising and reviewing Care Packages.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult Services.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.