Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full time within a Mental Health Single Point of Access Team based in Lambeth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.20 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- Assist with referrals, triage, give advice on possible safeguarding concerns, and other statutory functions the local authority must exercise.
- This team is the gateway to mental health services in Lambeth.
- You will be supported to learn the risk matrix used by the LWNA in order to help determine priority.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult Services.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.