Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full time within a Mental Health Service based in Bath. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £22.45 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
The role includes:
- Working with service users on a one to one basis
- Assessing services user's situation and looking at ways forward together
- Assessing individual needs
- Carrying out mental health act assessments
- Carrying out Mental capacity assessments
- Carrying out regular visits to assess and monitor mental health
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult Services.
- Experience within Mental Health
- Community experience in working with people with mental health and have a social work qualification
- Experience required with working with older people (over 65+) in the Mental Health team
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.