Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Newham, within the Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To act as a member of staff for the Local Authority Adult Mental Health service providing an effective and efficient Care Act appropriate service to vulnerable adults with high mental health support needs and their carers, within the community or in a hospital setting.
- To liaise closely with the local Mental Health Trust, Primary Care and with other parts of the mental health services in the private and voluntary sector.
- To undertake assessments and have an allocated number of care managed cases.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline mental health social work.
- Ideally an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP).
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by James Hunter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.