Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Bromley, within the Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Provide an assessment and care management service to individuals, their carers and other agencies.
- Ensure the provision of an assessment, care co-ordination and care management service under CPA for service users and carers, and in collaboration with professional colleagues and representatives of voluntary and private agencies, and where appropriate, to undertake the role of Care co-ordinator.
- Monitor, review and evaluate care plans in order to ensure that they are meeting the needs of service users.
- Hold a small caseload concentrating on those with complex care needs.
- Review the needs of individual service users and their carers and to undertake Carer’s Assessments where appropriate.
- Identify and report unmet needs and shortfalls in the construction of individual care plans.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary and inter-agency meetings and working groups and represent the service as required.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Previous experience within frontline social work, including working in collaboration with other mental health workers, both in community and hospital settings.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.