Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Mental Health Team based in Bath. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £22.88 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holder will be responsible for the ongoing assessment, planning delivery and review of activities and interventions against identified health, social care and wellbeing needs, acting as care coordinator for a defined group of service users.
- The role will also require undertaking and delivering specific health or social care assessments and interventions, according to care clusters, including identified service users on other caseloads. This maybe either on a one to one basis, or as part of a group activity.
- Some regular out of hours working maybe required.
- Participate in management, caseload and clinical supervision in accordance with trust policy.
- Participate in on call rotas as required.
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.