Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work part-time within a Community Mental Health Team based in Bromley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £28 - £32 per hour depending on experience and performance at interview (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. Working 18 hours a week & must be able to work Tuesdays. The successful candidate will need to work 2 days on-site and 1 day will be remote working.
The role will include:
- Managing clients' caseload diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia and Bipolar Affective Disorders in the community
- Placement Reviews MHPRG
- Section 117 reviews
- Social Circumstances Report
- Safeguarding alert and investigation and coordinating clients care in the community.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Must be Social Work England registered
- Must be fully compliant and able to start within 1 week
- Previous experience
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.